My Fluffy Pillows

 

San Francisco

Lesson 1: The roads in the city are really steep.


Going up and down the city on foot was really tiring!




Just a shot to show how inclined the roads are.



Lesson 2: The sign boards along the roads look different.


Can someone please tell me what this means.




Lesson 3: Liberal.



This shot is a little blurry because the train was starting to move off when I whipped out my phone. Anyway, it is promoting 'gay television on demand", I'm guessing it's something like gay cable.





I swear you won't find an advert like this in Sg.










Lesson 4: Everyday is a good hair day!


I loved the way my hair looks! Think the perfect humidity conditions was one of the key factors.




This photo, in my opinion, makes me look like a docile and submissive air stewardess in their promo adds :P




Atop the car, with great hair and my rotting shoes.





Anyway, I discarded my shoes at the end of the trip, with a heavy heart. If not for the air holes that appeared at the tip of my shoes, I will still be wearing them.

It got kinda irksome when I have to walk on my heels or the sides of my feet when the sky was pouring and continuously side step puddles after the rain had stopped.

I transformed it from a pair of regular Adidas sneakers to one with climacool features!

I know Lesson 4 sounds really bimbotic. But it's true and I really miss my hair!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply