My Fluffy Pillows

 

The Lousiest Photographer in Sg

I present to you my Lardy POS sister.

The following is her attempt to capture a family photo during our decent in a glass elevator.


Failed attempt 1: Her ugly face was obscured.




Failed attempt 2: Her fat face was huge and whole but my mum's face was blocked.




Failed attempt 3: Mum's face is clearly visible but she left out mine and her own.




Failed attempt 4: She barely managed to capture my beautiful eyes and lost one of her eye.




Final failed attempt: At least the crest of my head was inside.



After our elevator ride, I showed her what being 'pro' meant and using the self-timer function of her phone, I did this.


An almost perfect shot, with our heads and shoulders knees without the toes.



On a different note altogether, I thought that this little piece of embriodary added a really exquisite touch to the table setting.


The lazy susan, nicely decorated.



And yes, that spining thing on the table of resturants has a name, literally.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply