My Fluffy Pillows

 

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (continued)

We went on a boat trip to Marietas Island for a dive. The journey on sea to the destination took approximately 2 hours.


Me and my must-have companion for the day, SUNBLOCK!



Breakfast was included, plus free flow of beer and tequila and soda. Yeah, you'll say that all these was included when I paid or the tickets on this trip. But it's still really cheap. Anyway, I'm not a fan of alcohol anyway.

During our 4 hours on board, we just chilled and took random photos of...


Ourselves at the back of the boat getting a water massage - Bo liao factor x1




Him with his free beer - Bo liao factor x3




Me and my free beer - Bo Liao factor x3




Him with nothing in the background - Bo liao factor x5




The sail - Bo liao factor x5





His feet in the water - Bo liao factor x8




The slippers he was wearing - Bo liao factor x10


Then somewhere along the way, somebody got emo and went to sit at the edge of the deck alone.

Lonely = Bo liao






Close up of the emo and lonely person = Bo liao photographer



Too bad I didn't get to take a photo of how stupid and awkward I looked in the diving gear with weights strapped around the body and the mouth piece and goggles which I thought was leaking.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply