My Fluffy Pillows

 

You know you've arrived in Vegas when...

There are slot machines in the airport.


If you really can't wait till you arrive at the hotel to hit the jackpot.



Pharaohs greet you at the entrance of the hotel.


Luxor! One of my fav hotels on this trip ;P



There are wedding chapels in every hotel.


No, I did not do a Britney and you can have a tour without wanting to get married.



The toilets are gorgeous.


Cam whore solo @ hotel Paris.




Here's a closer look of the sink just in case you are interested ;P



You find lions in the lobby.


That day was lioness day (on the far left of the photo).




The ceiling looks gorgeous too.


Taking a photo with the camera on the floor at Bellagio.



Even the Buddha has fun.


= (No evil) * (See + Hear + Speak) - I'll put up my version of this the next time if I remember




When hotels take on the facade of the Eiffel Tower.


Paris, the Paris themed hotel. (There was Rome, Egypt and New York too)



On a random note, I found this advertising board at one of the hotel lobbies.


I am aware that Asian artists hold concerts overseas, but it was kinda surprising to recognise Chinese words in Vegas k!






Anyway, I personally feel that Vegas is a great holiday destination even if you are making a repeated visit. It changes every few years. A new hotel is up every few years and there will be new places to explore , new shows to watch every now and then.

The last time I was there, tokens fall out of slot machines if you hit the jackpot. But now, you get a printed receipt instead and claim your 'prize' at the counters. Frankly, you don't get much kick when you win, but it is no doubt a safer practice to take home your winnings. Plus, you don't loose change (Pun intended).

Anyway, I just love Vegas~

Strolling for free* in beautiful hotels, buffets at a great price, KA, topless acts (I went to watch Crazy Horse at an almost unbelievable price), what's there not to love?
Ok. Maybe the 40 degree Celsius weather.

* there is a SGD$100 cover charge for local residents when the IR opens

 

for this post

Leave a Reply