My Fluffy Pillows

 

Big Sur

A picturesque coastal drive along the shore line of California.

The Big Sur extends to approximately 145km in length of hair-blowing magnificence.


Crashing waves and the distant hills against cloudy skies.




The coastal shores lined with wet rocks and vegetation.




Making our way down closer to the beach. (spot me and the LardyPOS in this shot)




The Bixby Creek Arch Bridge with an unidentified model.



What's photo taking without some poser shots. Here is a mini series of ePoserS @ Big Sur.


Left to right: Miss I-think-I-look-beautiful, Mr I-think-I-am-the-best-poser and Miss I-think-I-am-starving




The standard 'don't look at the camera shot' (it kinda look at though we took this picture against a green screen cause the backdrop looks like a piece of painting)



The next photo can be titled 'Middle Earth' as a tribute to the movie LOTR.


The trees are moving, it war! I've returned as a disciple of Gandalf the White to help big feet Frodo return the ring to Mount Doom.



We went for a short hike over at the Big Sur to reach Pfeiffer falls, a waterfall we found while browsing through the guide book.

Here's what it looked like in photos found over the web.


Quite pretty yeah?





Here's another shot of it from somewhere else.



This is what it really looked like.


The humans are there for comparative measures and scaling purposes. Did you spot the stream of water?



I must admit that it was a little disappointing because we thought it was a huge waterfall. Photography knows all about its angles and lenses to decieve the eyes.

By the way, I spotted the Buddha in meditation along the hiking trail.


Siddhārtha Gautama under the Bodi tree in jeans and slippers.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply