My Fluffy Pillows

 

Lake Tahoe

It took us close to a 3 hour drive up the winding mountains to Lake Tahoe: a lake above sea level, encircled by a ring mountains. But the view was worth the tedious drive.

Anyway, I gave up after a few a-winding turns while taking the wheel because I have this compulsive unexplainable urge to drive down the ridge of the road. Plus, I'm afraid of heights and it's scary when you do a sharp corner without the safety barricades. I know this is a little contradictory to the previous post, but yes, I am afraid of falling.



Against the magnificent view.





The gorgeous background (ahem, and foreground :P)




Here's a short series titled 'ePoser @ Tahoe'


No obstacle is too tough for me to overcome.





Set your sights afar and reach out for the skies.





You can achieve if you believe.



I know some of the 'inspiring' captions don't really match the photo capture. But that was not my point :P
Anyway, I must confess that I am a really lousy photographer. ePoser positions most of his shots my himself. I was basically a human tripod which held the device and pushed the button when he morphed into his various poses.

Next up is the 'I-am-falling-off-the-Cliff competition'.

In third place, ePoser!



Too much body + fake expression + bad photographer (the human tripod)



In second place, eLard!


Nice angle, but wrong expression (you are not supposed to be smiling when you are falling off a cliff)



In first place, is myfluffypillows!


Beautiful angle + convincing expression + unglamm model = winning photograph






There are no physical prizes for the champion. But the joy of winning: priceless~

 

for this post

Leave a Reply