My Fluffy Pillows

 

Letter

Dear Mr Parking Idiot who lives @ my block,

Please put in more effort to ensure that you park within the designated space marked out by the lain white lines painstakingly painted by the LTA.

Here is a photograph of your offence captured on 22 May 2008 at 2.55pm.


















View from the ground level.



















View from the 3rd level.


Also, as noted my my mum, this was not the 1st time you are guilty of such an offence. And because you always park with your butt sticking out, it just sucks to know that I have to see your ass when I look out of the window.

Should you require any lessons on vertical parking of a 4 wheeled automobile, do not hesitate to look to me for assistance. I live on the 3rd floor.

Sincerely looking down on your pathetic parking skills,
Thy friendly neighbour.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply