My Fluffy Pillows

 

Consumers are a pain in the a** sometimes...

Imagine the consumer at the supermarket picking out grocery items.

"Aiyo! Look at this apple! It's bruised! How can they expect me to pay for something like that? They never do their QC checks properly one."

Picture the same consumer reading the papers about the article 'Supermarkets to impose stringent checks on product quality - items which fail the checks are discarded.'

"Aiyo! Look at this apple! It's bruised! But still can eat what, why throw them away like that? So wasted! Give to me la! QC until so strict for what, some people don't even have food to eat ar."

I will not be the hypocrite here because I am guilty too, sometimes.

Will you buy the bruised apple?

I won't. But at least I won't complain about it.

 

for this post

 
Blogger k Says:

as long as they keep the doctors away

 
 
Blogger shell_lala Says:

dat depends on how good ur immunity system is......haha....

 

Leave a Reply