My Fluffy Pillows

 

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars.

Let me see whatever.


















No. This is not Celestial by Goldheart (If I am not mistaken).


Ya know, that commercial where this girl is admiring her solitaire against the night of stars and crying, for God-knows-what reason, while chauffeured in a convertible.

Sometimes I just don't understand women,.They always pay so much to look like one of the other ladies beside them. Yet when you shop with them, they are looking for something 'unique' and 'different from what other people have'. But ultimately end up purchasing something different from what they intended to, an extravagant purchase nonetheless.

Anyway, I was just feeling bimbotic during the car ride to Giant.

Check out the man beside me man.

















Daddy!


We were shopping for fruits, and my Dad went like “Hiayo, see that one. So terrible ar. Choose the grape one by one. How can like that.”























Yes, Daddy was talking about that auntie in the leopard print top. Her paws are perfect for grape picking. *scratch *oops!





Do you have to nit pick and be so damn particular about the grapes you are buying from Giant? Granted, you might bag the best looking grapes, but what's the point of wasting precious time on such trivial food stuff?

Anyway, I was pushing the trolley and thinking which supermarket was first to come up with the innovative idea of incorporating a child's seat within its trolley. These are, in my opinion, unique selling ideas people often take for granted because they have invaded the premise for as long as we can remember.






















Look ma! No hands!~ Check out my Dad posing unintentionally for the lens!~



I think our Changi Airport will imitate this technology soon. I always thought that the wheel-around baggage trolleys in the airport were superior to the rest in other international airports because they don't slip even when the travellators are angled.

But these supermarket trolleys are even better, because not only are they anti-slip, but you don't have to depress the handle to move around.

Yeah, whatever.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply