My Fluffy Pillows

 

Over the Weekend

I went to Ikea with my LardyPOS sister.

We kicked start the furniture tour by cam-whoring in the huge lift! Hehe.


















Check our my sis's new fringe and my pale-looking face :(
























Our dinner.


Then, my sister made a startling discovery.























This little gril who bears an uncanny resemblemce to Lydia Sum.

Hehe.
And then I came across this at the bedroom section.























This signage is screwed onto the steps of the double decker beds.























How Ironic. She is just above the sign.



Now lets move on to the land of Lilliput!






















Me doing a Guliver on the little rocking horse.























My sis trying to act cute on this baby chair.


And in case u don't know, this chair comes with a shield! That's great for hide-and-seek when you are naive.






















Her feet is left outside to show that she did manage to fit in.

















Me looking like a giantress on the baby cot.



















Trying to sleep on the little elf's bed.


I also discovered that Ikea is a nice place to meditate.































Go ahead and roll your eyes on at this one.























And this one too.


















































 My sis found her soulmate!






















PM me if you are interested in the rest of the photos.



























Attempting a high-class look. FAILED!




















Wrapping up the day with a soft serve in the lift~

 

for this post

Leave a Reply