My Fluffy Pillows

 

A Little Piece of Heaven

Yes, this is one of the suckiest colour combination (besides yellow and purple) in my opinion.

I present to you my secondary school CCA t-shirt!
























The colour of the hanger just gory-fys the feast of colours.


Let's take a closer look.
























Zoom x1





















Zoom x2


























Zoom x3


As you can see, this shirt is on its way to attain nirvana

It's hole-ly! Get it?

I don't even know why I'm letting everyone on this embarrassing detail.

Well, maybe my point is that these school t-shirts should be apprehended by the fashion police because they are of lousy quality and design.

Ok. I'm really blabbering gibberish thoughts.

You know, sometimes you just kinda feel lousy because of what you are wearing.

No points for guessing what I have on right now, at home, in front of the computer.

PS: I DON'T/ WON'T wear that shirt out of my house, even if I just have to go down to open the letterbox.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply