My Fluffy Pillows

 

Lup Sup Beauty & Health Center





















Seriously, I think they should just brand themselves “Lup Sup Beauty & Health Center”.

I mean, if “Luap Luap” doesn’t spell sleazy, I don’t know what other word does.

Ok. It’s not officially a word recognized by the proper standards of English, but whatever.

They were not being the least bit discreet about their services anyway. Or is it that I am too shallow and tainted by society’s branding stereotypes?

From the outlook and design of the poster, I reckon it's for cheap gays.

Anyway if you are a STRAIGHT guy, will you prefer a male or female masseuse? Won’t you feel violated if a man were to touch, kneed and squeeze you?

You can tag anonymously :P

PS: Perhaps 'luap' is a mispronunciation of the word 'rub'?

 

for this post

Leave a Reply