My Fluffy Pillows

 

Shopaholic

I've been turning in fairly late the past week.


Did not linger online long enough to update my blog.


I had really short conversations on Skype, if not, I did not call at all.


Basically, I kinda had no life.


All because I had my head buried entirely in Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Series! Insatiable addiction engulfed me entirely and I was thrown into Luke and Becky’s whirlwind lives, desperately gasping the pages to find out what happens next.


Yes, I’ll blatantly admit that it is bimbotic pleasure reading enjoyment in its purest form. But it was hilarious, fun and totally engaging. And I really love it!


Now that I’ve finished reading all 5 books, I can immerse myself in the festive mood and celebrate with an ease of mind.


Yeah. I think some people are going ‘Really so nice to read meh.’


Yes. Really very nice lor. Haha.


Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year!~


财神到!等----等----等!

------------等-----等---

PS: You were supposed to follow your eyes in this manner 'up-down-up-down-up' at the word '等' to get the tune correct. I do spare a thought for those musically inclined-not. Don't be offended :P

 

for this post

 
Blogger sereneannabelle Says:

hahahahahaha...

i thank you on behalf of those musically inclined for your thoughtfulness. hahaha.

 
 
Blogger shell_lala Says:

hehe....

hey btw....i tried tagging on ur blog once....but the commemt jus vanished.....heh....i'll try to leave my comment again next time...hopefully it will appear :P

 

Leave a Reply