My Fluffy Pillows

 

Hair

Alas!


I'm going for a hair cut. And as usual, I have no idea what I should to to my hair, again!

So, I mustered up all my courage and cropped out my heads from different periods of the past 3 years as a compilation for display!

And I'll really appreciate it if you offer constructive criticism(s) :)

Stop rolling your eyes. Here goes...


Short hair!


Bonus: Hair dries up real quick after a wash.

Grumbles: Looks kinda wired sometimes. Heh.


The longer short hair. (that's a really helpful description huh) Maybe outgrown short hair is better?


Bonus: I like it!

Grumbles: It keeps curling up at the ends.



Shoulder length

Bonus: It can afford to look a little messy.

Grumbles: My friend (Yinz) says I look orbit.


Long hair


Bonus: I can tie it up when its in a heap of mess/tangles/frizzy-ness.

Grumbles: Takes ages to dry and the long strands of hair are more noticeable on the bedroom floor.

Or maybe I should put on a wig.
















Ok. Not funny.

Anyway I'm going for a haircut soon! And if I don't do a post about it. Ii means it sucked.

Fingers crossed~

 

for this post

Leave a Reply