My Fluffy Pillows

 

The Top 3 Drama Scenarios I Absolutely Detest

Second Runner-Up: The Ash Sprinkle


Girl dies.

Her body gets cremated.

Boy is extremely upset over her death.

Gathers her urn from the crematorium and sets off for the sea.

Boy stares out into the sea listlessly, enveloped in grief and sadness.

Boy gazes afar longingly and releases fistfuls of her remains into the surroundings, allowing it to get carried away by the sea breeze.

The music howls in sorrow at the background the camera takes its time to zoom away from the boy, slowly shifting its focus to the waves far far away...

Zap!

I can understand the dramatic impact this scene is trying to garner. It is supposed to overwhelm the viewers with grief and induce the tear jerking receptors. But for me, I just cannot help but wonder. Do people really do that? Will the NEA officer slap you a fine if he caught you in the act? *rolls eyes*

Plus, ashes are not entirely fine grainy powder. There are fragments of bones which still remain fairly distinguishable, albeit in several tiny pieces. You don't usually see them throwing those pieces into the sea too huh.

Anyway, stay tuned if you are interested to uncover the remaining two scenes.

I know many of you will think this entry is crap. But I really need to get it off my chest.

:P

 

for this post

Leave a Reply