My Fluffy Pillows

 

Countdown 2008 @ Home

Damn it. I'm not going to have post which dates 1 Jan.

Anyway, I had fun celebrating New Year's Day at home with my Core Alliance mates, away from:
(1) the crowd at Vivocity counting down, watching those you've-seen-it-before-year-after-year-performances

(2) the friends and families crowd along the Singapore River trying to catch a glimpse of the fireworks
(3) the string of people/bangalas lined up on Orchard Road with those foam spraying cans

(4) the clubbers getting squeezed the night away

In short, I'm trying to show that I enjoyed myself more compared to those people. Ok. I'm a bitch. Haha. Wadever~

We had steamboat!~



















They don't look the least bit enthusiastic in the photo actually.




































We seem happier in this shot. Haha.






















Credits to Chef Wang hard @ work & the Silverthong @ play.





















After boating and bbq-ing, in the midst of chilling.


























Getting crazy after 1 drink. (Picture has been photoshop-ed such that characters involved remain unidentified. Refer to previous photo for clues)
















Good clean fun (pretty ironic cause the mop is not exactly clean) and in case you are wondering, no, there is not 4th sequel.

Anyway, I owe a really big THANK YOU to the guys for being such great company and preparing the food, washing the dishes and mopping up my kitchen floor. Hehe. And not forgetting CC, for winning all our money during mj :P
HAPPY 2008!~
Whooo~~~

 

for this post

Leave a Reply