My Fluffy Pillows

 

Excursion

I spent the Saturday with my core alliance of secondary school mates, exploring the it-will-be-better-if-you-have-a-car parts of Singapore.

Our first stop was Farmart, a laid back dwelling sheltered from the hustle and bustle of city sounds. Personally, I think it should be called foodmart instead because during our short stint there, we had hor fun, otak, chendol, pigeon eggs, drank honey, coke (from a glass bottle), bought cranberries and crackers and spent less then 10 minutes checking out the animals :P

Following that, we moved over to Qian Hu for our much anticipated fish spa treatment! There, we found a tank full of fishes tattooed with numerical digits. I don't know if that is considered animal abuse, but I thought it was interesting.




















For every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday :)


The 'treatment' was really ticklish, and its not for the giggle-ly at heart. And I was crowned "Pond Star of the Fish Spa" by Elson because apparently, I attracted quite a handful of audience because I was laughing too much.

During therapy, we concluded that Kian has the smelliest pair of feet, yucky enough to attract the most number of fishes. CX was second runner up who made really good progress towards the end of our half hour session. I came in third place with significant improvements and Elson fell into last place because his legs were so smooth, the fishes keep slipping off.



















Fishy fishy on my feet




















Fishy fishy on the champion's feet




















They provide hair removal services too

We made our way over to the goat farm too, but to our dismay, it was already closed.

It was really fun, just that I will prefer to not be the driver next time so I can slack during the journey :)

























The final 4

 

for this post

Leave a Reply