My Fluffy Pillows

 

Nightfall @ MOS

This is a typical bimbotic post in commemoration of my first clubbing experience together with my secondary school mates. Besides the Core Alliance, my personal under-the-table alliance was in attendance, as well as our peripheral swing vote hope. What a way to label my friends huh.

So, go ahead and roll your eyes.

Wadever!~



















Mr Ecstasy the train driver
& Me





















Me & the girl who stepped on my poor toe in her 3inch heels






















The official drinks order-er of the night & Me




















Me & Mr retro the emo kid


I only realised that I did not have a photo with Mr CKK at the end of the night . This if the best that I could do for him to honor his presence that night.





















The ex-clubbing king who has since retired (circled) & the rest of us
I was sure we all had fun :)

 

for this post

Leave a Reply