My Fluffy Pillows

 

The Top 3 Drama Scenarios I Absolutely Detest

Champion: The Sea Howl

Depressed is troubled by complicated thoughts running through her head.
Carefree tries to cheer her up and takes her to the beach.
There, Carefree told her
"把你所有不愉快的心事大声的喊出来吧。 让海风把你所有的烦恼都吹走。 阿!!!!"
Depressed shoots Carefree a look of doubt.
Carefree remains determined and coax gently "来啊! 喊了心里会舒服一些。啊!!!!!!!!!!"
Depressed decides to just give it a try and went "啊! 啊!! 啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Carefree feels glad that Depressed is releasing her anger and frustrations, he continues to accompany her.
When a smile finally breaks across Depressed's face, Carefree looks over at her and smiles too.

Zap!!!

I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-N-G!

I especially loath the 啊啊啊 part.

Maybe others find this kind of cliche drama scenes touching and are able to relate to them.

Somehow, I just can't. And I won't try to.

:P

 

for this post

Leave a Reply