My Fluffy Pillows

 

because everyone is talking about it...

Yes yes. It’s the infamous Edison photo scandal.

Frankly, I think the HK media is being a little too conservative on their views that the audience will not support him after this incident. I mean honestly, he does not sing or act very well in the first place (even I speak better Mandarin than him can), but look how far he got in a country where the Heavenly Kings were born and artistes blossomed in Hollywood.

I mean, look over at other entertainment industries churning out tabloids on the Spears and Winehouses, broken marriages, drug addictions, death, plastic surgery, and the list never ends.

Asia is really subtle in comparison. Plus, we are not as forgiving. Amy Winehouse went on to snag a Grammy and receive a huge applause from the audience despite drowning in personal complications.
If Edison was up for some award, I’m sure he would have withdrawn on his own accord or be disqualified by the panel of judges involved. Or am I being too biased here?

Anyway, I didn’t think he had to pull down the curtains. He’s good looking and really charming (Cecelia, Gillian and the other girls proved this point). He can continue to model and endorse products like:
  • take part in the Stomp AIDS campaign
  • sign a contract with Durex, perhaps with the tagline “Blow me away with IT”
  • become a camera spokesperson: The All New Nikon Nude Pics ‘Limited Edison’

Okay. I sound like I hate him, which I don’t. I don’t think he should be shouldering all the bad press and receiving the entire sack of hate mail. His photo-taking fetish may not be the conventional hobby most people have, but they were not meant to be viewed publicly in the first place.

Ok. I think I should stop. Or I’d look like a Steven Lim relentlessly showing support for his Edison on Youtube going “你们不要欺负我的 Edison”. Yeah, THAT Steven Lim who goes by the nick ‘sghunk’ on Youtube and self declare that he is “the world’s most handsome guy”.

Please don’t puke on my blog. Thanks.
Anyway, lets just give Edison a break after viewing his art works. Although I have to add that he needs more practice and perhaps pick up some Photoshop skills to neaten up some parts which……. Lets just end it here, this post is getting a tad too long. :P

 

for this post

Leave a Reply