My Fluffy Pillows

 

lardy

Today is my sister's birthday.

As a way to commemorate this special event, I've put together the many faces of my sister.






















The angry face


























The retarded face.




















The wind blowing in my face

























The I-am-a-hair-model face




















The I-think-I-am-beautiful face


























The dig nose face.
























The trying-to-look-artsy face




















The scary face



















The rnb hip hop face.



















The monkey face



















The money face

And by the way, I treated her to a day of all expenses paid meals

















Fast food lunch


















Atas evening candle light


















And she forgot to wipe her mouth after the delightful meal


















Look, my sister loves what I did for her :)

 

for this post

Leave a Reply