My Fluffy Pillows

 

Look in the mirror before you leave the house

It is always good to have a full-length look at yourself just before stepping out of the house.

Nope, not for aesthetic reasons of vanity but for a practical raison d'être. (that's Italian by the way :P)

Or you will end up like Mr Strips.






















Perhaps you won't notice anything amiss, but that's because you are not looking close enough.
























Te balek!!! Ok. I don't think I spelt it correctly but it doesn't change the fact that he wore his shirt inside out.


Call me a mean-nie. But HAHA!

I wanted to tap his shoulder and tell him about his slip up, but then I was sitting down and yeah, just felt plain lazy to get up somehow. So I ended up whipping out my camera instead.

When I showed Lardy this photo, she was like "Some brands purposely design their shirts like that one ma You dunno meh."

I know! But Bossini don't have t-shirts of that design as far as I know. And in this case it obviously was overturned.

I know that this is just a small matter. Why am I making a fuss and blogging about it? Why did I risk snapping a photo of Mr Strips on board public transportation with people beside me?

If you didn't notice, I have always been blogging about very random stuff happening around me. I enjoy making fun of other people and poking fun at myself when I'm with others, because if I can laugh at myself, I won't take it too hard when others laugh at me.

I'm not sure if all that made sense to you, but I don't care anyway. Haha. Relax la. Thank you for reading even if you don't get my point :P

Back to Mr Strips.























Damn! This one turned out to be blurry. The train was moving too fast I guess. Haha. It's tagged Bossini.


And I really should stop snapping photos of others secretly when I'm on the train. It's becoming a bad habit.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply