My Fluffy Pillows

 

library

I've been overdosed with caffeine from Nestle's teh tarik on a daily basis for a whole week.

But thank goodness, this overdose is going to last for only a few more days.

Anyway, I was skiving during my study stint at the National Library and I was feeling so bored, I took this photo.

Then I realise I can turn it into some very meaningless blog entry.

So, you're supposed to 'spot the Singapore Flyer amidst the stormy whether'.




Found it?

Scrool down for the answer.






















As you can see, I'm really tired of studying and can't seem to find anything else better to do.

 

for this post

 
Blogger k Says:

coffee overdose is better

 
 
Blogger shell_lala Says:

no! unless its cold expensive coffee w ice...haha....

hey actually u can jus leave ur msg at the tag board....den u dun have to log in all the time :P

 
 
Blogger k Says:

you are assuming that i have to login. i am logged in all the time. i never turn off my computer.

 

Leave a Reply