My Fluffy Pillows

 

Miami, Florida

Pristine beaches, clear waters and an endless sea of fun seekers (pun intended). Welcome to Miami Beach!


This photo is photoshop free, the waters are really clear.



I'll recommend a free salt scrub using the sand at the middle tier of the waters! You have unlimited heaps of fine sand and my skin was like super smooth for almost a week. Haha. I always see contestants on Survivor do this while slacking at their campsite.

Anyway, we went snorkeling off the coast of Key West which was really gorgeous.


Us on the ship to the middle of nowhere for our snorkeling trip.




Here's how clear the waters are, you can see the fish even on deck.





The water was super salty too. But I can't possibly show you that in the pictures.

The view was not bad.


On the deck.




Under the deck.





Bar tender was topless (in case you were interested).




Us against the sail on our way back from the snorkel.






Anyway I must say that snorkeling and scuba diving was really fun. I can finally understand why some of my friends can become addicts or get so psyched when they talk animatedly of their dive trips or scrimp and save to throw their money off the shores.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply