My Fluffy Pillows

 

A Nip in the Butt

I was driving along the roads about to enter the CTE through a slip road and stopped the car at the give-way broken lines, watching out for the oncoming traffic from the right.

I tilt my head all the way to the right and watched as the oncoming cars headed for the entrance of the expressway and involuntarily 'headed' for the window.

A loud bang resonated in my ears. I wasn't sure if it was the sound of me ramming my head against the window or the van slamming its bonnet against the rear of my car.


The attacker.






The victimised.



That marked the day when I had my first official accident. Let's hope that there is no more to come.

Anyway I will hold 2 private first price bidding auctions. The 2 categories are: Van and Car.

The top bidder* in each category will have the licence plate numbers to buy 4D.

*winners will be notified by email.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply