My Fluffy Pillows

 

As inspired my CX's post, 'I'm looking for La-Bell'

As inspired my CX's post, 'I'm looking for La-Bell'

I was at the clinic, waiting patiently in line to consult the dermatologist.

A Joker went to the counter to purchase her facial cleanser.


Joker: Hi, I want to buy cleanser.

Clinic Assistant: Which cleanser? We carry quite a few different types of cleanser.

Joker: The one for wash the face one.

Clinic Assistant: Hmmm, do you remember what is the name of your cleanser madam?

Joker: Cannot remember la.

Clinic Assistant: Hmmm, how much was your cleanser?

Joker: Oh! You put around like the 20cent coin on your hand then rub and wash your face.


Joker smiles, satisfied with her descriptive insights.

Clinic Assistant wrecked her brains, trying to think of other unorthodox ways to resolve the issue.

I tried to continue reading my book resisting the urge to laugh out loud.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply