My Fluffy Pillows

 

Böh géy



According to this x-ray, I have four wisdom tooth.

Or should I say I have four wisdom teeth because there is more than one tooth?

Anyway, I went down with the intention to extract both wisdoms on the right side of the x-ray. The tooth on top causes a little discomfort at times and the bottom one is not growing out properly, plus, it caused some gum infection.

Then, the dentist recommended that I take the bottom left (according to the x-ray) tooth out as well because although it is not giving me any problems now, it might in the future. And if that happens, the adjacent tooth is likely to get affected because the wisdom is sort of pushing against it.

As for the top left wisdom, neither can I see it or feel its presence despite it growing at such an odd angle. It is hidden.

WARNING!
Viewer discretion is advised for the following content!

-

-

-

-

-


OUT! With part of my raw tissue fibre still attached.



The dentist advised me to soak the tooth(s) in bleach should I want to keep it for a longer time. But since I just want to keep it for a few days to show a few people, it is highly recommended that i remove as much of the tissue as possible so that there is no foul smell. You know, the smell of rotting flesh.

Anyway, it's really difficult to 'touch' body samples without gloves. I tried to remove the tissue fibre with the protective layer of plastic but it was too stubborn and I ended up scraping it using my bear fingers.


Fibre removal almost complete~




I immersed them in mouthwash and hope that the tangy mint will kill off some of the stray tissue that I wasn't able to completely remove. But the mouthwash only stained the fibres blue. Haha.


A chunk of fibre.



Yeah, I know what you are thinking.

"Sheila! You eat rice so free ah!"

"Wa lao eh! You are damn disgusting la!"

"Do you think I'm interested to look at those gross pics you uploaded?"

Haha. Relax ar. It's quite an enriching post if you come to think about it. Plus, I am unemployed and have nothing else better to do and I did warn you didn't I?

 

for this post

Leave a Reply