My Fluffy Pillows

 

Testosterone

I remembered reading an article in the newspapers, whereby the writer mentioned that men are able to navigate and read maps better than their female counterparts because they possess higher levels of testosterone. Apparently, they found a link between navigation skills and the male hormone - the two are positively related.

More often, this research analogy contradicts my experience when the guys in the car attempt to map read.

Usually, the male ego becomes very much more apparent while you are in the car, cruising down the streets and moving further away from your destination. At this point of time, the testosterone powered homosapien will usually bury their noses into the "Singapore street directory", trying to be engrossed and fascinated by the road outlines instead of plainly admitting "I'm lost. Have any idea which road we're we at now?". The most honest feedback I've encountered was when this guy actually laughed into the directory, which translates to "I don't have a clue which freaking road I should be looking at now!". HA!

Moral of the story: Estrogen and Progesterone are able to work just as well when put to the test(tosterone)! ;P

 

for this post

Leave a Reply