My Fluffy Pillows

 

sydney

Day 1 in Sydney

I don't know if anyone watched the Harry Potter movie series and remember this crowded alley where he goes to get his school supplies. The place where he spots the Nimbus 2000!

Maybe it's just my wild imagination, but this mall, The Strand, in Sydney reminds me of Diagon Alley!


Living in a Harry Potter fantasy land



Anyway, the must see 'thing' in Sydney which got hoards tourists snapping away - The Harbour Bridge


Which is more important, your own face or the bridge??



It's ok, you can always try again. It's the reign of the digital camera! No film!


At least we got more than half the bridge this time



Of course the highlight of Sydney will not be complete unless we did a jump shot!


Check out my obasan hairdo!




Wrapping things up with a traditionally 'nice shot'

 

for this post

Leave a Reply