My Fluffy Pillows

 

Take Deep Breaths

The noise continued to rumble steadily in the background.

I rose from sleep. It was coming from my left.

I looked, but there was nothing there.

The snoring continued. But the bed on my left was empty.

I thought I was imagining things because I was still drowsy from sleep.

I started to roam from room to room, thinking that the noise might be coming from a different direction.

No snores from daddy and mummy's room. And all is peaceful and quiet at ah ma's room.

I tried to go back to sleep. But the sounds of some one's snores beside me sent shivers down my sleepy spine, because I can hear but I see no one.

I tried to trace for the source.


Out the window to my left...



This guy who parked his car downstairs was sleeping inside and snoring so loudly that I actually thought the sound was coming from somewhere beside me.

I swear I saw the car vibrating as he inhale and exhale.

And for a moment, I really thought there was some one beside me.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply