My Fluffy Pillows

 

The Beds

My sis is having a blast in China serving her overseas internship and showering without the door and walls - think army style. I'm asking her to send me photos of the toilets so i can share her experience with you guys here at my blog. We can all go "Eeeeee" together then.;P

Since she will only be back January next year, I have the whole bedroom all to myself for now. And I am fully utilising this opportunity, especially for my pillows, blosters, cushions and soft toys.


This privilege expires Jan 2008.

That's because if I lack an extra bed space, my sleeping area will be reduced to that tiny square area at the botton right-hand space of the following picture.


My official property.

My sis only has these under her name.


All that she has.

As you can see, this post is quite personal, and very lame. Can't believe you finished reading it entirely ;)
Just kidding!

 

for this post

Leave a Reply